As low as $6.89 per item!
Each of these $1 Silver certificates will be in Almost Uncirculated condition. They will come from the series of our choice but will be from 1935-A through 1935-H. Buy in quantity and save $$$!
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960's.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Notes of our choice from series 1935-A through 1935-H.
- Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Last printed in the early 1960's and feature the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
Series 1935-A through 1935-H will be of our choice, and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!Although many of these series were printed in the billions, Almost Uncirculated examples of these Silver Certificates, the newest of which are at least 50 years old, are not that easy to find!
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|