This is the fifth release of the Series I, which consists of 12 coins. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular. Mintage of 30,000 coins!
- Contains 1 troy oz of .9999 Gold.
- Each coin is packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown.li>
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "pearl of wisdom", design by Tony Dean.li>
- Issued by the Perth Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon coin in style by adding an attractive to your order.
A highly popular series, the Australian Gold Lunar Series 1 has attracted attention from collectors and investors all over the world. Add this well-known and desired coin to your cart today.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|