The 1921 Peace Dollar is the only year of a High Relief Strike. Great coin for a high grade set of Peace Dollars!
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Almost Uncirculated-55 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add to your collection and increase you investments by including this 1921 Peace Silver Dollar in your cart today!