Any quantity only $7.99 per item!
Series 1953 $5 Red Seals! All notes in this listing will grade from Very Good through Very Fine. They will come from series’ of our choice, from 1953 through 1953-C. Series 1953 $5 United States Notes (Red Seal). Buy in quantity any save $$$!
- These $5 Red Seals were issued beginning in 1953.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Circulated notes from series 1953.
- These notes will be in Average Circulated (Very Good to Very Fine) condition.
- Each note has a portrait of President Abraham Lincoln on the front with an engraving of the Lincoln Memorial on the back.
United States Notes were adopted for circulation during the Civil War in 1862 in denominations from One through One Thousand Dollars. The $5 denomination remained when we switched over to small size notes in 1928 and continued until the early 1960's when the denomination was discontinued. Although they are still legal tender, their red seals and serial numbers and competitive prices make them great collector items. These notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|