Series of our choice - from 1953 through 1953-B $5 Silver Certificates. These are the last of the Silver Certificates in this denomination. Notes in this listing will be average circulated (Very Good-Very Fine).
- These $5 Silver Certificates were issued beginning in 1953.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Low grade notes from series 1953 through 1953-C.
- These notes will be in Very Good to Very Fine condition.
- Each note has a portrait of President Abraham Lincoln on the front with an engraving of the Lincoln Memorial on the back.
Although they are still legal tender, their blue seals and serial numbers make them great collector items. These notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Series 1953 $5 Silver Certificates were printed in large numbers, and they saw heavy usage until the type was discontinued in the 1960's. These $5 Silvers are popular with collectors, and these will be Series 1953 through 1953-C of our choice and limited to available inventory.