The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after the end of World War I and is attractive to both collectors and investors. This 1923 Peace Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-65.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 30,800,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- This issue features no mintmark as it was struck in Philadelphia.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1923 Peace Dollar to your cart today!