Only $75.00 per coin over spot!
The Gold Philharmonic was created as a Gold tribute to the renowned Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, one of the world's most well-known orchestras.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: Features an array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its classic, recognizable design. Add the 2009 1 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic coin to your cart today.
Gold Philharmonics -- why buy Austrian Gold from APMEX?The Gold Philharmonic is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Austrian Philharmonics for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|