|Denomination:||100 Billion Dollars|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
Only $13.49 per item!
Who wants to be a billionaire? A dream for many can be a reality for some! These 2008 issued One Hundred Billon Dollar banknotes from Zimbabwe have become harder to find due to increasing demand.
- 100 Billion Dollar notes from the south African country of Zimbabwe.
- Attractively housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Small giraffes, 100 Billion and the obligation.
- Back: Features a series of grain elevators and 2 small giraffes.
Add this 2008 Zimbabwe 100 Billion Dollars note to your order today!