Only $13.49 per item!
Who wants to be a billionaire? A dream for many can be a reality for some! These 2008 issued One Hundred Billon Dollar banknotes from Zimbabwe have become harder to find due to increasing demand.
- Crisp Uncirculated notes from the south African country of Zimbabwe .
- Face: Small giraffes, 100 Billion and the obligation.
- Back: Features a series of grain elevators and 2 small giraffes.
- Attractively housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Issued by Zimbabwe in 2008.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Denomination:||100 Billion Dollars|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|