This 10 Cent note is from the last issue of Fractional Currency printed by the United States. This is a 5th Issue, Ten Cent denomination that was issued from 1874-1876.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is well worn, and in Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of William Meredith, Secretary of the Treasury (1849-1850) at left.
- Back: Green printing of the obligation at right with an intricate border with the numeral “10” and Roman numeral “X” at the corners.
- Features the short, thick Treasury key.
Add this 5th Issue Fractional Currency of 10 Cents to your cart today!
Allison/Spinner signatures—Friedberg #1266.