The Eisenhower Dollar, aka the Ike Dollar, was the first dollar minted after the Peace Dollar that was intended for circulation. This 20-Coin Roll of 1973-S Eisenhower Dollars grades Proof-60 to Proof-63.
- Each coin contains 0.3161 oz of Silver.
- Plastic tube contains 20 coins.
- Obverse: Features a profile of General/President Dwight David Eisenhower facing left with “Liberty” above his head. Underneath his chin is the motto “In God We Trust” with the date at the base of his profile.
- Reverse: Reflects the design of the Apollo XI’s insignia showing an eagle flying over the moon, surrounded by 13 small stars, "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the face value.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's “S” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and preserve your Ike Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American History by starting your own collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including this Gem Proof Roll of 1973-S 40% Silver Eisenhower Dollars in your cart today.