This uncirculated roll of Morgan Silver Dollars will grade MS-60 to MS-63. George T. Morgan's classic design adds timeless beauty to the .7734 oz of Silver contained in each coin.
- Each roll contains 15.4694 oz of Silver.
- Come in a protective plastic tube.
- Obverse: Left-facing profile of Liberty. Anna Willess Williams, a teacher and philosophical writer, modeled for this design by George T. Morgan.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Display your Morgan Dollars by adding these beautiful presentation boxes to your order.
Add these Brilliant Uncirculated Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
The Morgan Dollar holds a special place in U.S. coinage as it was the first coin to feature Lady Liberty with an American look, rather than the traditional Greek style. Her cap is adorned with wheat and cotton as a tribute to America's agricultural history.
The image of the eagle was also updated for the Morgan Dollar, showing a proportionally correct eagle with beautifully designed feathers. He carries an olive branch, showing America's desire for peace, and is perched atop a bundle of arrows, signifying America's readiness to defend her borders against attack.
The Morgan Dollar flooded the markets from 1878-1904. Nearly two decades after production halted, the Morgan Dollar was seen again for one year only, in 1921, due to a renewed desire for this iconic, beautiful design.