The Peace Dollar was the popular follow-up design to the Morgan Dollar. This example has been certified an MS-63 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains .7734 oz Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty with a radiate crown, similar to Roman coins.
- Reverse: A majestic bald eagle perched on a rock clutching an olive branch in its talons.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified Peace Dollar to your cart today!