Series 1934 through 1934-D $5 Federal Reserve Notes. Affordable type set notes for the beginning collector!
- These $5 FRN's were issued beginning in early 1934.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Average circulated notes from series 1934 through 1934-D in Very Good to Very Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
- Back: An engraving of the Lincoln Memorial.
Add some to your cart today!
The Series 1934 notes were the last Federal Reserve Notes to be printed with the larger District and Treasury seals. First issued during the Great Depression, and last issued in the earl 1950s, these notes saw heavy circulation during the Great Depression and the years during World War II.
Districts and series of our choice based on available inventory.