|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
These uncirculated Silver American Eagles have a "W" mintmark and are struck on specially burnished planchets at the West Point Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Beautiful burnished finish.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its perfect 70 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mint mark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your certified Silver Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
In addition to the unique finish, this burnished Silver Eagle has received a perfect grade from one of the top coin grading services. Add this perfect Special Finish Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!