With a mintage of 506,000, the 1919 5 Peso is one of the better dates in the series.
- Contains .1206 oz of Gold.
- Pesos are packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Almost Uncirculated or Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Mintage of only 506,000.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico.
- Reverse: Features "Cinco Pesos" surrounding Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1905-1955.
Protect your Mexico Gold peso coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
5 pesos Mexican Gold is a great way to add to your investment portfolio at a lower price point than its larger counterparts. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 5 Pesos to your cart today!