|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Shenzhen GuoBao Mint|
Chinese Gold Panda coins are treasured around the world for their yearly changing designs, always depicting the lovable panda.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic from the Chinese Mint.
- Mintage of 150,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2009.
- Reverse: Features two sitting pandas resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2009 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!