|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Shenzhen GuoBao Mint|
Fractional Gold Chinese Pandas provide .999 fine Gold content and a collectible design at a lower price point than the full ounce Gold Pandas. The 2009 1/2 oz Gold Panda has a mintage of 60,000 coins, providing even further collectibility.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 60,000 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features two sitting pandas sharing a bamboo shoot.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2009 1/2 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!