|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|
Appealing to collectors and bullion investors alike, Gold Double Eagles are a great investment for those who wish to hold Gold coins that circulated in the U.S. more than 80-150 years ago.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- This coin has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being in MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- U.S. Mint issue from the San Francisco mint.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!