The Silver American Eagle features one of the most classic designs on Silver coins, making it among the most popular Silver coins in the world. This 1986 issue was the first year of the Silver American Eagle, which only adds to the value of the coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 1986 Silver Eagle to your cart today.