The Silver American Eagle features one of the most classic designs on Silver coins, making it among the most popular Silver coins in the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design shows Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2002 1 oz Silver American Eagle to your cart today.
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.