This is the older veiled head of Victoria. These large British Crowns contain 0.8409 of an ounce of Silver and are great for any collector of world Silver coins.
- Contains .8409 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Victoria surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: Features a popular rendition of St. George slaying a dragon with the date beneath.
- Struck at the Royal Mint.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add some of these British Crowns to your cart today!
Dates of our choice and limited to available inventory.
Listed in Krause as KM#783.