These 5 Franc Silver coins were struck during the reign of Louis Philippe I at various French mints. The coins in this listing have Extra Fine details with the design and text is still fully visible.
- Contains .7234 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Features the likeness of Louis Philippe I surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: Displays enwreathed value and date.
- Struck at various French Mints.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .7234 oz of Silver and featuring a beautiful design, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these French 5 Franc coins to your cart today!
Dates (1831-1848) will be of our choice, determined by stock on hand.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.7234 troy oz|