|Metal Content:||0.7234 troy oz|
Own a piece of history with this elusive 19th century French silver! These 5 Franc coins were struck during the reign of Louis Philippe I, King of France from 1831-1848, and are in Average Circulated condition.
- Contains .7234 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A likeness of Louis Philippe I surrouded by the legend.
- Reverse: Enwreathed value and date.
- Struck at various French Mints.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .7234 oz of Silver and featuring a beautiful design, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these French 5 Franc coins to your cart today!
Dates (1831-1848) of our choice, and limited to available inventory.