Elusive 19th century French silver! These 5 Franc coins were from the reign of Louis Philippe I, and are in Average Circulated condition!
- Contains .7234 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A likeness of Louis Philippe I surrouded by the legend.
- Reverse: Enwreathed value and date.
- Struck at various French Mints.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .7234 oz of Silver and featuring a beautiful design, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these French 5 Franc coins to your cart today!
Dates (1831-1848) of our choice, and limited to available inventory.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.7234 troy oz|