The Gold American Eagle features a stunning design that is recognized worldwide and is often considered the most beautiful design of American coinage. This has led the Gold Eagle to be the most popular Gold coin in the United States.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Containing a quarter ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1998 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!