|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
As low as $5.99 per oz over spot!
The 2009 American Silver Eagles contain 1 oz of fine Silver and exhibit a beautiful patriotic design. These back-dated Silver American Eagles are perfect for completing any Silver Eagle collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add the 2009 Silver Eagle to your cart today.