As low as $4.99 per coin over spot!
The 2009 American Silver Eagles contain 1 oz of fine Silver and exhibit a beautiful patriotic design. These back-dated Silver American Eagles are perfect for completing any Silver Eagle collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add the 2009 Silver Eagle to your cart today.
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver American Eagles are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy American Silver Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|