|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
This semi-key date fractional Gold Eagle, with a very limited mintage, provides an aspect of collectibility on top of Gold investment appeal. Fractional Gold Eagles are a great way to enhance your Gold portfolio.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Browse our U.S. Mint boxes to find a beautiful case to protect and display your Gold Eagle.
Fractional Gold Eagles make purchasing America's favorite Gold bullion coin easy, featuring the same classic design at a lower price point. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!