This 2007-W 1/10 oz Burnished Platinum Eagle has a low mintage of only 5,556 coins adding to its collectibility.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the Mint State-69 condition of the coin.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Designed by Tom Cleveland showing an American bald eagle representing the executive branch.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your graded Platinum eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this certified 2007-W 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!