The Gold American Eagle, showing a proud Lady Liberty, is often considered the most beautiful of all American coin designs. Certified by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, this 1986 Gold Eagle combines collectibility with bullion appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Population of 651 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing 1/4 oz of Gold and featuring beloved designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1986 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!