Series 1928 thru 1928-B $20 FRN's are an economical way to get started collecting small size currency.
- These $20 Federal Reserve Notes were issued beginning in early 1928 and were issued until late 1933.
- Notes will be housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Average circulated notes from series 1928 through 1928-B in Very Good to Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These early small size twenties are priced right for the beginning collector. Add several 1928 Federal Reserve Notes to your order today!
These are circulated, but decent. There may be teller stamps, light stains, or writing in ink, but these notes are intact. Series and district of our choice, and limited to stock on hand.
These notes were the last Federal Reserve Notes to have the Gold clause in their redemption wording which states, "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank." No Federal Reserve Note since Series 1928-B has carried this redemption.
Some of the notes in this listing may be “Numeral Notes” in that they feature the numeral “1” through “12” in the Federal Reserve seal prior to the adoption of the corresponding letter “A” through “L” which was adopted on the later series 1928-B, and which are sought after by collectors.