This patriotic coin features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- All coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the Statue of Liberty below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2001 1/4 oz Platinum American Eagle coin to your cart today!
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|