|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
With a mintage of just 14,070 coins, these beautiful .9995 Platinum coins are not often found. Each coin features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Close-up bust of the Statue of Liberty.
- Reverse: An eagle soaring over the horizon with the sun in the background.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2001 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!