This beautiful set contains all four sizes of 1991 Gold American Eagle coins in Proof condition. The 1 oz coin and the 3 fractional coins are from the Philadelphia Mint bearing the (P) mint mark.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9167 fine Gold .
- This set comes complete with the box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The Gold American Eagle is a piece of U.S. history. This coin has been in production since 1986 and is one of the most renowned coins worldwide. Add this beautiful set to your investment portfolio today.
Gold American Eagles -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Denomination:||$5, $10, $25, $50|
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1.85 troy oz|