This beautiful low mintage set contains all four sizes of 1992 Gold American Eagle coins in Proof condition. The 1 oz coin is from the West Point Mint and the 3 fractional coins are from the Philadelphia Mint bearing the "P" mintmark.
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- Housed in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The classic Gold Eagle design gains even more collectibility with the Proof striking of each coin. Add this beautiful Proof Gold American Eagle set to your cart today!