Only $1.79 per item!
This was the first and only Polymer note issued in Bangladesh, which adds to it's collectibility.
- Each crisp uncirculated note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Face: Depicts Mujibur Rahman, the former President and Prime Minister.
- Back: Displays the National Assembly Building and a satellite dish.
- Security Feature: Thread with printed Bengali text and a watermark of a roaring tiger.
- Issued by Bangladesh Bank.
This note displays bright and vibrant reds along with some blue accent colors, which further adds to its collectibility. Add this 2000 Bangladesh 10 Taka note to your cart today!