This stunning set contains all four sizes of 1999 Gold American Eagle coins in Proof condition. All four coins bear the "W" mintmark from the West Point Mint.
- Contains 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- This set comes complete with the box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The Gold American Eagle has been in production since 1986 and is one of the most renowned coins worldwide. Add this beautiful set to your Gold collection today!