This classic U.S. coin is in Proof condition and comes in a stunning box with the certificate of authenticity. The 1 oz coin comes from the West Point Mint bearing the (W) mint mark and dated 1990.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes packaged in a box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S Mint.
Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add the 1990 1 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Gold American Eagles -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|