|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
This classic U.S. coin is in Proof condition and comes in a stunning box with the certificate of authenticity. The 1/2 oz coin comes from the Philadelphia Mint bearing the (P) mint mark and dated 1987.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes packaged in a box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S Mint.
Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add the 1987 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!