This classic U.S. coin is in Proof condition and comes in a stunning box with the certificate of authenticity. The 1/2 oz coin comes from the Philadelphia Mint bearing the (P) mint mark and dated 1987.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9167 fine Gold .
- The coin comes packaged with the box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The Gold American Eagle features a patriotic design that embodies the beauty and majesty of America. The Gold Eagle coin is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this attractive coin to your investment portfolio today.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|