Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
This classic U.S. coin is in Proof condition and comes in a stunning box with the certificate of authenticity. The 1/10 oz coin comes from the Philadelphia Mint bearing the P mintmark and dated 1993.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The Philadelphia Mint's "P" mintmark appears below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S government.
Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add the 1993 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!