|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
They are a great addition to an investment portfolio or any Gold coin collection. Proof Gold Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes with mint box and certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Proof Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their elegant mirror-like finish. Add this 1/10 oz Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!