|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
This classic U.S. coin is in Proof condition and comes in a stunning box with the certificate of authenticity. The 1/2 oz coin comes from the West Point Mint bearing the W mintmark and dated 1999. Low mintage of 11,103 coins.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes packaged with the box and certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $50 face value are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The Platinum American Eagle was first released in 1997 and is the only Platinum coin the U.S. mint produces. Add this striking coin to your investment portfolio today.