|Denomination:||$10, $25, $50, $100|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1.85 troy oz|
This complete 4-coin Proof Platinum American Eagle set continues the tradition of the U.S. Mint by once again changing the design yearly!
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9995 Platinum.
- Mintage figures of each individual coin:
1 oz - 6,602
1/2 oz - 5,942
1/4 oz - 6,592
1/10 oz - 8,104
- Obverse: John Mercanti‘s design exhibits a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Bald eagle flying above Southeastern Wetlands and an alligator crawling in a swamp.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle Set to your cart today!