This U.S. Mint coin set is in Proof condition and comes in a stunning box with the certificate of authenticity. The set includes the following coin sizes 1 oz, 1/2 oz, ¼ oz and 1/10 oz. All coins come from the West Point Mint bearing the (W) mint mark.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9995 fine Platinum .
- The coin comes packaged with the box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Shows the strong face of the statue, symbolic of America's freedom.
- Reverse: Depicts an American eagle with outstretched wings soaring over farmland with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and face value are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The Platinum American Eagle features a patriotic design that embodies the beauty and majesty of America. The Platinum American Eagle was first released in 1997 and is the only Platinum coin the U.S. mint produces. Add this striking coin set to your investment portfolio today.
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Denomination:||$10, $25, $50, $100|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1.85 troy oz|