This U.S. Mint coin set is in Proof condition and comes in a stunning box with the certificate of authenticity. The set includes the following coin sizes 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz. All coins come from the West Point Mint bearing the W mintmark.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes packaged with the box and certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and face value are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The Platinum American Eagle was first released in 1997 and is the only Platinum coin the U.S. mint produces. Add this striking proof set to your investment portfolio today.