Canada's Ottawa Mint issued Gold Sovereigns in very limited quantities between 1908 and 1919. This coin, one of only 58,875 minted in 1917, is graded MS-62 by PCGS.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the uncirculated condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George V.
- Reverse: The famed Pistrucci reverse features St. George on horseback slaying a dragon.
- Features the Ottawa Mint's "C" mintmark on the ground just above the date on the reverse.
Protect and display your Gold Sovereign in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Canadian sovereigns are scarce due to low mintage and brief mintage run. Add this certified uncirculated 1917-C Sovereign to your cart today!