All sovereigns of South Africa were issued in the reign of King George V, from 1925-1932. Coins have been certified MS-64 by either PCGS or NGC! A great way to own a guaranteed Brilliant Uncirculated South African Sovereign!
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are graded MS-64 by NGC/PCGS.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George V.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the South African Mint. Coin bears the SA Mintmark on the reverse.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
It is easy to see why the Gold Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add one of these historic Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates and grading services are of our choice and are limited to stock on hand.