This coin suffers from graffiti and some minor rim bumps. A great coin to fill that empty slot in your set as these are tougher to find problem free and in higher grades.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- This issue comes in Almost Good condition with problems.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint’s “O” mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1895-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!