These Canadian Gold Sovereigns of George V were minted between 1911-1919. They are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- "C" mintmark shows just under the hoof of the horse on the ground.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George V.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Ottawa Mint, Canada.
It is easy to see why the Gold Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!