These Canadian Gold Sovereigns of George V were minted between 1911-1919. They are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- "C" mint mark shows just under the hoof of the horse on the ground.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George V.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Ottawa Mint, Canada.
It is easy to see why the Gold Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||C - Ottawa|
|Metal Content:||0.2354 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|