Only $33.99 per coin over spot!
The Gold British Sovereigns in this listing were minted during the reign of Queen Victoria and will be dated from 1871 to 1885. These coins have a worldwide popularity and recognition making them a great way to diversify your portfolio.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Displays a left facing bust of the young Queen Victoria surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive plastic capsules recommended for this coin.
Featuring historic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereigns bearing the likeness of Victoria are one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add some of these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates of our choice and limited to available inventory.