This sovereign of Queen Victoria was struck by the Sydney Mint and features a crowned shield on the reverse.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the young Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: A crowned shield surrounded by a wreath and the legend in Latin.
- Minted at the Sydney Mint in Australia.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Featuring the elusive crowned shield design, it is easy to see why these Victorian-era Sovereigns are sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these Almost Uncirculated Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choosing and limited to available inventory.