This bar was made in the earlier days of Engelhard, likely in the mid 1970s. These bars are very rare with an estimated mintage of only 3,000 bars, making them a must-have for any Engelhard enthusiast.
- Contains 100 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Single bars come in sealed cardboard boxes.
- Estimated mintage of only 3,000 bars.
- Obverse: Features the weight, purity and Engelhard name below with unique serial number.
- These secondary market bars will exhibit wear and toning appropriate to their age.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
This bar offers a great way to own collectible bullion, while adding a large amount of Silver to you holdings in a single purchase. Add this unique 100 oz Silver bar to your collection today!
The serial number you receive will be random and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.